www.emplug.com Portal Login | NDLEA Registration 2020/2021 Portal
Are you looking for NDLEA registration form portal? Do you want to know the NDLEA official Portal for 2020 recruitment form? However, here in this, you will learn how to get Ndlea Form 2020/2021.
Do you want to know if www.ndlea.gov.ng recruitment is the Official Portal for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) 2020 recruitment? If you answer, yes! Then ensure you read this guide to the end with carefulness.
You must know that Ndlea jobs are the latest federal government recruitment in Nigeria. However, before we continue, let’s show Ndlea recruitment requirements and process for this year’s job employment.
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements 2020
Right now, you will see all you need to know and have before submitting your application form for NDLEA jobs in 2020. Here are all the requirements to apply on official website via NDLEA Portal 2020:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates are to download two (2) referee forms and will be fill by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note: The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
How to Apply for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Form 2020?
Here’s how to get the recent NDLEA Jobs form.
To begin with, you’ll visit National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment 2020 portal
Interested candidates should sign up and apply on www.emplug.com sign up (You must be signed up to apply).
Download NDLEA Referee Form Here
For more information, visit https://www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers/
Read Also ⇓:
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Salary Structure And Ranks
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Portal
Application Deadline/Closing Date:
However, if you’re to Download/Fill the application form, ensure you follow guides here on this page. You can also apply for other job vacancies below.
How To Fix NDLEA Email Verification Link Not Working Via www.emplug.com Sign Up
To begin with, If you’re do not see your verification link in your email inbox kindly check your spam and junk folder. However, try resending the verification link but before that ensure you clear your browser cache and cookies.
That’s all on www.emplug.com Sign Up 2020 ? Are you anxious to secure your dream job with NDLEA ? However, If your answer is yes! All you need to do is to comment “yes” below with phone number and email address.