Npower Salary 2019 | Npower Monthly Stipends Latest News Update
Here you will know the latest news update of Npower Monthly Stipends. And also you will know how much Npower beneficiaries earn every month.
Npower is a federal government program to eradicate unemployment in Nigeria. However, the programme has so far provided employment opportunities for graduates and non-graduates.
Furthermore, you will see the Npower salary structure here in this article. Also, this guide will give you accurate information on Npower Monthly Stipends for all the programmes.
However, we are proud to tell that the figures provide here is accurate, because it takes plenty of our time and a lot of research to gather the information.
Npower Monthly Salary 2019 For Various Programmes
To begin with, We have taken our time to compile the various Npower programs and how much they are paid monthly by the federal government.
- N-power Teach Programme Salary Scale: 28,000 – 30,000 Monthly
- N-power Agro Programme Salary Scale: 28,000 – 30,000 Monthly
- N-power Health Programme Salary Scale: 28,000 – 30,000 Monthly
- N-power Community Education Programme Salary Scale: 10,000 – 30,000 Monthly
- N-power Creative Programme Salary Scale: 10,000 – 30,000 Monthly
- N-power Tech (Software) Programme Salary Scale: 20,000 – 40,000 Monthly
- N-power Tech (Hardware) Programme Salary Scale: 20,000 – 40,000 Monthly
- N-power Build Programme Salary Scale: 27,000 – 30,000 Monthly
The list and figures above show how much N-power successful applicants earn monthly depending on their programme.
- Npower Registration Form
- Npower Stipend
- Npower Survey Form
However, a lot of people has been asking what is the latest Npower news today about salary. Are you among the people asking these questions? Make sure you comment yes below to be informed each month when the federal government starts paying Npower Beneficiaries.
Are you also asking when will N-power stipends salary will be paid? Do you want to know the reason for the delay in Npower beneficiary salary this month? Kindly make use of our comment box below to ask your question and get the answer immediately.