Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2019 | Apply Here
Are you in search of Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Trainees recruitment 2019? However, many people join Nigerian Breweries Plc by merely applying for jobs vacancies. Furthermore, Nigerian Breweries Plc also has a Graduate Trainee Programme for entry-level candidates.
In short, applying for the latest Nigerian Breweries Plc graduate trainee jobs in Nigeria is the best way to get started at Nigerian Breweries Plc.
Nigerian Breweries Plc is starting massive recruitment for fresh graduates from Nigeria. However, continue reading to see how to apply for graduate trainee jobs in Nigerian Breweries Plc.
Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2019 requirement?
- Firstly, Applicants must not be more than 26 years as at the date of application
- Next, Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits in O’level (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Candidates must have a university degree with a minimum of second class lower division from a well-known institution. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Furthermore, a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and Law school (in the following courses Social Sciences, Law, Finance, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, Mathematics, Marine Engineering, Accountancy, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Applicants must have completed or about to complete the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
How to Apply for Nigerian Breweries Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment in 2019
Recruitment form for Nigerian Breweries Plc graduate Trainee Program job vacancy is here. However, follow the guideline here to fill and submit the online registration form.
If you want the latest update on Jobs Recruitment Form 2019, you’re to check Nigerian Breweries Plc graduate trainee Nigeria careers page right now.
Apply Now: Spdc Graduate Trainees Recruitment
Lastly, Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply:
However, if you’re to Download/Fill the application form, ensure you follow guides here on this page. You can also apply for other job vacancies below.
Application Deadline/Closing Date: 25th July, 2019.
Apply Also For Latest Jobs In Nigeria
Do you want to know when next Nigerian Breweries Plc recruitment for graduate 2019 will be on? Are you anxious to secure your dream job with Nigerian Breweries Plc? However, If your answer is yes! All you need to do is to comment “I’m interested” below with phone number and email address.