Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal – www.nigerianarmyms.ng
In this guide, you will see the Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment Form 2020? Are you looking for how to apply for Nigerian Army SSC registration form 2020? If your answer to the earlier questions is yes, ensure you read this guide to the end.
Furthermore, you should know that we’re here to notify you with the latest news on Nigerian Army Short Service Commission recruitment. And Also, you learn how to fill for Nigerian SSC form 2020.
However, in this jobs post, you will learn about the ongoing SSC recruitment in 2020 and how to fill the Nigerian Army Short Service Commission application form online.
Nigerian Army SSC Recruitment Requirements 2020
- Candidates must be a Nigeria by Birth.
- Applicants must not be more than 20 to 32 year by January 2020 for both male and female
- Applicants must be medically, mentally, and physically fit according to NA standards.
- However, candidates must have two recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. These include a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Candidates should also submit a letter of attestation from their former institutions.
- Furthermore, applicants at least must measure 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- You must have a good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants should also have a degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit from an accredited institution of learning. Courses of study must also be accredited at the time of the study.
- Also, applicants must provide a birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council, or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
- Only post-secondary academic credentials obtained from 2010 to date will be acceptable.
- Candidates must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
- Applicants must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders.
- They must also present a valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a minimum period of 5 years in the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
How To Apply For Short Service Combatant Recruitment 2020 via www.nigerianarmyms.ng
Here’s how to get the recent Army SSC form.
To begin with, you’ll visit Nigerian Army SSC recruitment portal 2020. Click the link below to apply.