NDLEA Recruitment 2019/2020 | Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
Are you in quest of NDLEA recruitment Form 2019? Do you want to know how to apply for NDLEA application form 2019? If your answer to the earlier questions is yes, ensure you read this guide to the end.
Furthermore, you should know that we’re here to notify you the latest news on NDLEA latest job recruitment. And Also you should understand that NDLEA 2019 Form is free for everyone.
However, in this jobs post, you will discover NDLEA recruitment portal 2019 and how to fill NDLEA registration form. If you want to apply for NDLEA jobs, you’re to understand and meet-up with the recruitment requirement and process.
NDLEA 2019/2020 Recruitment Requirements
Right now, you will see all you need to know and have before submitting your application form for NDLEA jobs in 2019. Here are all the requirements to apply on official website via NDLEA Portal:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note: The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
In conclusion, please note every thing listed above are essential to apply ongoing National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment:
How to Apply for 2019/2020 National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Form?
Here’s how to get the recent NDLEA Jobs form.
To begin with, you’ll visit National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment 2019 portal
Interested candidates should sign up and apply on www.emplug.com (You must be signed up to apply).
Apply Also Ongoing ==> NSCDC Recruitment
Download NDLEA Referee Form Here
For more information, visit https://www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers/
Read Also ⇓:
- NDLEA Registration Portal
- Npower Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Salary Structure And Ranks
Application Deadline/Closing Date: Deadline for submission of completed application is Thursday, August 29, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next phase.
However, if you’re to Download/Fill the application form, ensure you follow guides here on this page. You can also apply for other job vacancies below.
- EEDC Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- Waec Recruitment
- P-Yes Registration Form
- NLRC Recruitment Form
- Uniben Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment Form
- NCAC Recruitment Form
- FHA Recruitment
- National Boundary Commission Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment Form
- LACoN recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- FCC Recruitment
- NaHCON Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- First Bank Nigeria Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- N-Power Registration Form
- AfDB Recruitment
Our Admins will never ask you to pay money for any recruitment posted on this site. And also be informed that we’re here to give you the latest recruitment news in the country.
Finally, the Federal government and non-government organisation will not ask to pay huge amount of money before you are employed. Therefore, Do not fall for fraudsters asking you to pay cash or any other thing before you get recruitment form of any firm.
What Next After Applying For Recruitment at NDLEA 2019
In short, if you want to be called for NDLEA Job interview, and Screening you must note the instruction below.
- Firstly, Only candidates who complete their applications will be shortlisted
- Next, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants are however warn to submit only one application as multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification
Do you want to know when next NDLEA Form 2019 will be on? Are you anxious to secure your dream job with NDLEA? However, If your answer is yes! All you need to do is to comment yes below right now.