caps.jamb.gov.ng | Jamb Caps Login 2020 | How To Accept or Reject Admission
Are you in search of jamb caps admission portal? Do you want to know jamb caps website 2020? However, if you want to learn how to login to jamb caps you’re on the right page.
To begin with, in this article you will learn how to login in to Jamb caps portal. And also you learn how to accept/reject admission offer in the 2020 official jamb caps.
Furthermore, you will see how to create/register for jamb caps here and also how to check jamb admission status in this post all you need is to read this guide to the end.
How To Register/Create A Profile on Jamb CAPS Portal Login
It has come to our notice that a lot of students are finding it hard to login to their JAMB CAPS portal via http://www.caps.jamb.gov.ng/. However, the main reason for that is because they do not understand the registration process.
Are you among people asking for Jamb caps registration portal? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end.
The real deal is that JAMB CAPS registration is not done on www.caps.jamb.gov.ng. However, all you need is your JAMB profile e-facility registration to have a CAPS account.
What Does That Mean?
It means that the moment you register for JAMB, you have already created a JAMB CAPS account.
I believe you registered for JAMB, if not you’ll not be reading this guide. You can log in to JAMB CAPS portal to check admission status making use of your email address, password and registration number.
Jamb Caps Login 2020 Step By Step Guideline
Now, you have to follow the process outlined below to login to the jamb caps portal.
- Go to JAMB portal by clicking www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create eFacilty account/login”. It will lead you to www.jamb.org.ng/efacilty/login
- Enter the email address and password you use when registering for JAMB in the filed provided. However, If you have forgotten your JAMB profile password? All you need to do is to check the first email JAMB sent to you when you registered for JAMB 2020. You will see your password in the email.
- Click on login button after entering your correct login details. You will be taken to your JAMB e-facility profile dashboard.
From menus on the dashboard, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status On CAPS”. Afterwards, It load JAMB CAPS portal welcome page:
In conclusion, you have login successfully to your jamb caps portal. However, continue reading to see how to check admission status and how to accept/reject admission Jamb caps portal website.
How to check JAMB Admission Status on CAPS 2020
- Go to JAMB official portal using https://www.jamb.org.ng/. Afterwards, scroll down and click on check admission status.
- Enter your JAMB eFacility login details (email and password) in the filed provided and click on login.
- In your Dashboard, click on “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on Caps“. However, If you’re visiting this site on a mobile device, scroll up and switch to desktop view. Also, make sure you use a compatible mobile browser like Mozilla or Chrome.
- Now, In the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) Dashboard, click on Admission Status.
In conclusion, At the right-hand-side of your screen, you’ll see a notification informing you about your admission status. If you’ve been granted provisional admission into the university of choice, you’ll also see the course of study (department) simultaneously with the notification.
How To Accept or Reject Admission on Jamb Caps – caps.jamb.gov.ng
- Right in your jamb CAPS dashboard, you’ll see a notification indicating whether you’ve given admission or not.
- If JAMB has given you admission, click on the accept button. Afterwards, you’ll see a notification asking you if you want to accept; click on accept again to confirm your decision.
- In conclusion, After following the above steps, you’ll see a notification telling you “congratulations, you’ve accepted your admission “.
- You will also follow the same steps to reject the admission.
- However, if you want to reject the admission, there will be no option to review your choice. Therefore make sure you don’t click on reject option if you don’t want to reject the admission.
Do you want to know when Jamb will start giving admission? If okay! Comment yes below for us to notify you. Finally. if you have any question on this guide make use of our comment box below.